The section “Events” has been completely updated in the web version of VKontakte. It now looks like this:
Topic article: How to create an event in VK
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
- The new section is available only to users from Russia.
- The first block contains events that your friends are going to visit. A complete list of these events is in the “Friends’ Events” item in the right menu.
- The next block presents the upcoming events that you are about to go to.
- Personal recommendations follow. Here are the events closest to you that may be of interest to you. If you are interested in activities for today or for the weekend, there are corresponding tabs for that. In the same block there is a search for all events.
- All past events in which you participated are located in the item “My events” in the block “Past”.
Earlier, VKontakte launched settings to optimize the cost of a subscriber, and also allowed adding musicians to events.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!