VKontakte announced the management of user chats in mobile applications, and also added the ability to mark conversations as unread on any devices and other functions.
New features of VKontakte conversations
VKontakte has the following options for managing conversations:
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
- You can now set up privacy right when creating a conversation. In the web version, for this you need to click on the gear, and in the application – select the item “Conversation settings”.
- There are ready-made options for settings: in the “Normal” conversation, most options are available to everyone, and in the “Closed” conversation – only the creator. Moreover, each option can be manually configured separately.
- There are two new options: “who can start group calls” and “who will see the link to invite to the conversation” – the creator, administrators or all participants.
- For now, only user chats can be managed in mobile applications. Community Conversation customization will come at a later date.
- You can mark conversations unread in order to return to them later – such an opportunity appeared in mobile applications and the web version of VKontakte.
To use the setting, in mobile clients simply hold your finger on the desired conversation and select “Mark unread” in the menu that opens. You can do it faster on iPhone: just slide the conversation to the right. In the web version, you need to go into the dialog itself and use the menu, which opens with three dots.
Earlier, auto-promotion of goods in a mobile application became available on VKontakte, and the VK Donut platform was launched.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!