Yandex.Zen has become a partner of the Joom marketplace in Russia and the CIS. Now Zen bloggers (and only they!) Can add Joom product widgets to articles and make money on it. Bloggers will receive money for orders that users place after switching from the publication.
Joom became Zen’s first international social commerce partner. Joom’s audience in Russia exceeds 10 million monthly active users.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: How to make money in Yandex.Zen
How it works
- The blogger does not need to conclude additional agreements with partner networks. Both Joom and Yandex.Market give Zen statistics on widgets in publications, and Zen pays money to bloggers.
- Joom widget statistics will appear in a separate tab in the editor. The blogger will be able to track the revenue from purchases and the conversion rate – the ratio of the number of orders to the number of clicks on the widget.
- For now, Joom widgets are only available in articles, but soon they will appear in videos too. Yandex.Market widgets in the video are already working.
Zen bloggers started making money on Yandex.Market product widgets in May 2020. Now about 12% of publications created in Zen are related to product reviews and contain widgets.
Earlier, stories in Yandex.Zen became available to all iOS and Android users, and channel covers appeared.
Do you want to be the first to know about the latest news and digital trends? Subscribe to our blog on Instagram: @anatol_chupin. May the Force be with you!