Yandex Zen has provided an opportunity for authors to customize the cover of their channel.
The new feature will allow you to put in the header of the channel the cover that you like and suits the theme of your blog in Zen.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: How to make money on Yandex.Zen
How to make a channel cover in Yandex.Zen
Cover size and other requirements
- The recommended resolution is 1920 × 1080.
- If you want the cover of the channel in Yandex.Zen to look good both on a PC and on a smartphone, make it horizontal.
- The cover must not violate Zen rules.
How to add / change cover
We offer simple step-by-step instructions.
Step 1… Open the Yandex.Zen editor.
Step 2… Click Configure Channel.
Step 3… On the panel that opens on the left, at the very top, click “Change cover”.
Step 4… Select a picture on your device that you want to use as a cover. It is better to make it in advance in a graphic editor, for example, in Canva.
Earlier, Yandex.Zen had challenges and thematic channels, and bloggers were able to make money on product reviews.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!