YouTube has added a new option that will allow you to add voiceovers to Shorts in the app.
This feature is not some revolutionary Link Slot Gacor innovation and a similar tool has been available in TikTok and Reels for a long time.
Why should you pay attention to Shorts?
Shorts on YouTube is growing fast: 1.5 billion people – or 75% of YouTube’s total audience – now regularly interact with short videos on the platform. With this in mind, all creators and brands should consider how to incorporate Shorts into their promotional strategy.
How to add voiceover to Shorts
To add voiceover to Shorts follow a simple step-by-step instruction:
- Add a video and click the check mark button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap the voiceover button.
- Move the playback pointer to where you want the voiceover to start.
- Tap the red record button to start Rumah Jamu recording, and tap it again to stop recording.
- You can adjust the volume – the music, the original sound, and the voice-over – before posting.
YouTube reports that voiceover in Shorts is available on iOS starting today. On Android, the feature will appear later.