YouTube will change the system of punishments for bloggers who violate the rules of video hosting. Under the new terms, the company will not impose strict measures immediately after the first violation. Google explained that in such cases, the user will be notified of the violation, and inappropriate content will be removed.
If the user continues to break the rules, a new system of “strikes” will be used.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, follow, and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
- the first “strike” – a ban on adding any materials to the hosting and conducting live broadcasts during the week;
- if within 90 days the author breaks the rules again, he will receive another “strike” – a ban on downloading new content for two weeks;
- the third “strike” is an account blocking for three months.
According to the new rules, prohibited content will be checked on several parameters at once, including the content of the videos themselves, the text to them and links. The new system, Google hopes, will help users better understand the reasons for bans.
Earlier we wrote that YouTube is working to improve the recommendation system…
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!