Video hosting expands the capabilities of YouTube Analytics – soon, video creators will be able to find out what time their audience is online.
The When Your Viewers on YouTube feature was announced on YouTube on the Creator Insider channel, recommendations were also provided on how to use the new data.
Recommended: Jesica is an Instagram promotion app (from the creators of Instaplus.me). Install Jesica on your Android phone or computer and the app will like, subscribe and unsubscribe as if you were doing it yourself:
- No blocks. The limits work as if you were doing it all manually.
- Safely. You do not need to enter a password for your account.
- High speed. You can put up to 1000 likes and 500 subscriptions per day.
Try 5 days for free >>
Read also: How to build YouTube subscribers from scratch
New data: when your YouTube viewers
YouTube gives creators access to basic demographic data: age, gender, location, and more. The When Your Viewers are on YouTube tool will help you better understand and explore your target audience.
In particular, a section will appear where data is shown when viewers are online, as well as at what hours during the week the channel’s audience is most active.
Here’s an example of what the data looks like in the YouTube Studio dashboard:
Each time block is represented by either light purple or dark purple.
The darker the block, the more your audience is online at that moment. In this example, the chart shows that the channel audience is constantly online throughout the day. The dark purple blocks show that the channel’s audience is most active on YouTube from 4pm to 8pm.
But this does not mean that people are watching the channel itself at this time. The data shows when the channel’s audience is most actively watching any YouTube videos.
How to use this data
- Determine the best time to post a video based on when the audience is most active.
- Schedule community posts when their audience is most active.
- Use this time to respond to comments under the video or otherwise interact with subscribers.
- Broadcast live when the majority of your audience is online.
The feature is currently under development and is not yet available to all users.
We publish the most relevant materials in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/postiumru/. Go ahead and subscribe – no ads, just pure benefit!